Veterinary positions are available across the country, but at RIVER, you'll find advantages equal to or better than you'll find elsewhere!
We opened our nearly 10,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility in 2005, and we've not only earned the trust of pet owners in the Chattanooga area, but all over the region. Here, you'll work in the only emergency facility between Atlanta and Knoxville that's open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You'll also treat animals alongside board-certified specialists in the only specialty referral facility in the region that is AAHA certified in Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Emergency/Critical Care.
- Teach students
- Use state-of-the-art equipment, including the area's only small animal hyperbaric oxygen chamber
- See a wide variety of challenging cases
- Interact closely with board-certified doctors
- Work with multiple specialty services including neurology, oncology, and others
- Build your career experience
- Receive advanced knowledge through Continued Education
- Highly competitive salary with ample opportunity for growth
- Excellent perks
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- License fees
- Membership to professional organizations (AVMA, AAHA, VECCS, ACVIM, ACVS)
* Please note that our benefits package is always improving and subject to change.
- One of Outside Magazine's "Best Towns Ever"
- "Next Great Escape" - Travel and Leizure Magazine
- One of Southern Living's "Most Family Friendly" cities
- One of New York Times' "45 Places to Go"
- National Geographic "Best Adventure Town"
- Extremely pet, family, and environmentally friendly place to live
- Low cost of living
- Thriving arts scene
*** All pictures courtesy of Chattanooga Area Convention and Visitors Bureau***
To apply, please contact our hospital manager, Donna Oster, at 423-698-4612 or Donna@RiverVetEmergency.com