Regional Institute for Veterinary Emergencies & Referrals offers our patient forms online so you can complete them in the convenience of your own home or office. Fax us your printed and completed forms or bring them with you. If you do not have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
If your visit happens to be on an emergency basis, please do not take the time to download and fill out these forms. You'll be able to fill out all necessary information when you arrive. And please, drive safely.
If you're visiting RIVER for a scheduled appointment, fill out the paperwork below. These forms will save you some time when you arrive.
Other information you will want to bring/include:
- Current vaccination record
- Medications your animal family member is currently taking
- X-Rays and/or other diagnostic images provided by your regular veterinarian
- Allergy information
- Name of flea and tick & heartworm prevention medication and last date applied/administered
- Telephone number of a relative or close friend that we can call in case we are not able to reach you
PATIENT INFORMATION FORM
If you would like, you can download this patient information form
, fill it out and bring it with you on the day of your appointment.
Don't forget to:
1. Bring any pertinent information including the referral form filled out by your veterinarian, x-rays, blood test results, diet or medicines your animal family member may have. Please, remember that the information your veterinarian provides to us prior to your appointment can often help us help you and your animal family member.
2. Arrive 10 - 15 minutes early to check in. Bring the completed Patient Information form with you.
3. Not feed your animal family member for 12 hours prior to your appointment (except for very young animals, animals with diabetes or when directed otherwise). Water is fine. Continue your animal family member's normal medication schedule and bring all medication(s) with you.
4. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please give us a 24-hour notice. We'll be happy to reschedule.
MEDICAL INFORMATION FORM
Print and fill out this medical information form and bring it with you. Our veterinary staff will use this form as a quick history for your animal family member during emergency hours. If your visit to R.I.V.E.R. is for surgery, internal medicine, or one of our other speciality services, you may be given a longer medical information form that asks more detailed questions.
These forms are for use by your primary care veterinarian during the referral
process of your pet.